Ready to schedule an appointment? Have questions?
We would love to hear from you!
Click here for our hours of operation
What do I do when the office is closed?
As of 1-1-11, Dr. Oteri will be taking her own call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year (except for the 2 weeks Dr. Thomson has agreed to take for her while she vacations with her family). In order to be able to provide this kind of service for her patients, Dr. Oteri needs everyone to understand a few things.
- The only number you need to call is 673-1181, listen carefully to the phone tree and it will guide you to her.
- If you are having an actual medical emergency (life and death), please do not call Dr. Oteri, you need to call 911.
- Please understand that Dr. Oteri will not be able to schedule or cancel appointments or do referrals during weekends or after-hours. We have Eileen and Rosa available Mon-Fri 8:30 - 4:30 to do that for you.
- Please keep track of your prescription medications. Dr. Oteri will not be able to refill prescriptions after-hours or on weekends and maintain her sanity. There will be a voicemail box to leave a message for prescription refills, please use that from Mon-Fri (on Friday, please let us know about refills by noon so that we can complete them).
- Please understand that Dr. Oteri has 2 young children who still need her. She needs quiet family time from 5 pm to 7 pm every evening, so only call during those hours if you really need her. She wants everyone to understand that she is providing a very special type of service by always being available to her patients, and that this really cannot be abused if it is to continue.
- Dr. Oteri will not be able to take care of any patients, including newborns, that are in the hospital. Patients can choose to go to whatever hospital they would be comfortable with, and hospitalists will take care of the admission process.
- Dr. Oteri loves email for quick questions. She plans to answer emails between 7:30 and 8:30 am and 7 to 8 pm. The ONLY email you may use for this purpose is firstname.lastname@example.org . Facebook messages, texts, and emails to other accounts regarding medical care will no longer be answered.
Many thanks to all of you for understanding,Dr. O